ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Lake Processor Setting For KUDO + SB28  (Read 3143 times)

Wong Chye Siang

• CS Wong
Lake Processor Setting For KUDO + SB28
« on: August 05, 2014, 04:31:43 am »

Hi All, Would like to seek help & advice regarding of Lake Processor setting for KUDO + SB28. We just purchased some used 16 KUDO & 8 SB28 and due to budget concern over the LA8 Amp with processor, we're plan to use the Lake processor (LM26/DLP/Lake Contour) plus our current amp for the system processing & amp. Currently try out the offline Lake Controller (software v6.2) with PLM provided default preset module for KUDO & SB28. and worry that something I've miss out in the setting/configuration/tuning. In due to that, hope someone could help to provide and advice me the used/fine-tune/experienced  Lake Preset Module/Frame for KUDO + SB28 for reference and using. Many thanks in advance

Tim McCulloch

• SR Forums
  • Wichita, Kansas USA
Re: Lake Processor Setting For KUDO + SB28
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2014, 05:51:37 am »

Hi All, Would like to seek help & advice regarding of Lake Processor setting for KUDO + SB28. We just purchased some used 16 KUDO & 8 SB28 and due to budget concern over the LA8 Amp with processor, we're plan to use the Lake processor (LM26/DLP/Lake Contour) plus our current amp for the system processing & amp. Currently try out the offline Lake Controller (software v6.2) with PLM provided default preset module for KUDO & SB28. and worry that something I've miss out in the setting/configuration/tuning. In due to that, hope someone could help to provide and advice me the used/fine-tune/experienced  Lake Preset Module/Frame for KUDO + SB28 for reference and using. Many thanks in advance

Why not ask l'Acoustic for these settings?
"Practicing an art, no matter how well or badly, is a way to make your soul grow, for heaven's sake. Sing in the shower. Dance to the radio. Tell stories. Write a poem to a friend, even a lousy poem. Do it as well as you possible can. You will get an enormous reward. You will have created something."  - Kurt Vonnegut

Wong Chye Siang

• CS Wong
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2014, 06:43:36 am »

Why not ask l'Acoustic for these settings?
As I'm know, L-Acoustics do not support Lake preset module anymore after the LA8

Wong Chye Siang

• CS Wong
Re: Posting Rules
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2014, 09:14:45 pm »

Hi Mac, Apologize & thanks. Name updated.

Wong Chye Siang

• CS Wong
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2014, 09:25:29 pm »

cs wong are you from malaysia? if you use lm26, you will need 2 of it, you need to use old dolby lake, which have 4 module, lm 26 only have 2 module,
i own 7 pcs dolby lake processor, if you need i can sell one, it have judo preset and sb218 preset

Hi Fat, yes & notice that too of the module different availability on LM & DLP. But the DLP only support up to Lake Controller (Software v5.8 & not Windows latest OS). For LM series, it's have the possibility & support. Anyhow, please PM me your DLP model, details & price for review & consideration. Thanks.

Thomas Le

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2014, 09:04:28 am »

yes DLP is support until window 7 only, and so your kudo rig is also no loger support by l acoustic unless you buy thier new rack,?

You need to change your display name to your Real Name.

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2014, 09:04:28 am »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.061 seconds with 22 queries.