ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Radial ownership buys Jensen  (Read 3362 times)

Mac Kerr

• Old enough to know better
  • Administrator
  • Audio Plumber
Radial ownership buys Jensen
« on: July 04, 2014, 09:32:35 PM »

Over on the Syn-Aud-Con site Bill Whitlock has announced that he has sold Jensen Transformers to Peter Janis, the owner of Radial Engineering. Bill took over as owner and President on Deane Jensen's death, and at 70 years old decided it was time to step aside to work solely on engineering projects.

I wish Bill well in his now role, and am glad that Radial will continue to be Jensen's biggest customer.

Mac

John Roberts {JR}

• Hickory, Mississippi, USA
    • Resotune
Re: Radial ownership buys Jensen
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2014, 11:12:25 PM »

+1 and the beat goes on...

JR
Cancel the "cancel culture". Do not participate in mob hatred.

Jay Barracato

• Solomons, MD
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2014, 09:51:25 AM »

Over on the Syn-Aud-Con site Bill Whitlock has announced that he has sold Jensen Transformers to Peter Janis, the owner of Radial Engineering. Bill took over as owner and President on Deane Jensen's death, and at 70 years old decided it was time to step aside to work solely on engineering projects.

I wish Bill well in his now role, and am glad that Radial will continue to be Jensen's biggest customer.

Mac

My best wishes to all involved. I never was as involved with the Syn-Aud-Con list but I read every word Bill posted, and I love the Radial products to point I use them almost exclusively for the things they make. A good fit all around.
Jay Barracato

David Sturzenbecher

• So. Dak.
    • Sturz Audio
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2014, 10:03:44 AM »

My best wishes to all involved. I never was as involved with the Syn-Aud-Con list but I read every word Bill posted, and I love the Radial products to point I use them almost exclusively for the things they make. A good fit all around.

The $55 a year membership is well worth it to be a part of the SAC community. The signal to noise ratio is quite good.
Audio Systems Design Engineer
Daktronics, Inc.
CTS-D, CTS-I
AES Full Member

Graham Spice

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2014, 11:00:51 PM »

Mac
This is good news for the pro audio community

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2014, 11:00:51 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 25 queries.