ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: QU-24 update  (Read 19020 times)

John Halliburton

• Still has hair and white pointy beard...
Re: QU-24 update
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2014, 04:29:27 PM »

In other news today, V 1.5 firmware update is announced for the QU-24.  I received a .pdf from my dealer which goes over the updates.

Primary one:  DCAs.  Four, assignable in the custom layer.  Also, channel naming, which appears in the screen, and a couple of other things.

Best regards,

John

Mike Christy

• Southern Maine
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2014, 06:32:11 PM »

It's Christmas and I haven't even got my tree decorated yet!

Rob Spence

• Boston Metro North/West
    • Lynx Audio Services
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2014, 07:29:25 PM »

I have my AR2412 in an original series SKB 4U case I had lying around. I made up a 1u power unit with Powercons (1 in & 3 out) on the front and a 5-15 on the rear. The cord stores in the back.

I added rubber feet to the rear so it could stand on it's back like a regular stage box but still cool properly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
rob at lynxaudioservices dot com

Dealer for: AKG, Allen & Heath, Ashley, Astatic, Audix, Blue Microphones, CAD, Chauvet, Community, Countryman, Crown, DBX, Electro-Voice, FBT, Furman, Heil, Horizon, Intellistage, JBL, Lab Gruppen, Mid Atlantic, On Stage Stands, Pelican, Peterson Tuners, Presonus, ProCo, QSC, Radial, RCF, Sennheiser, Shure, SKB, Soundcraft, TC Electronics, Telex, Whirlwind and others

Loujudson

« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2014, 09:19:23 PM »

Wow, I wish MY dealer would notify me! I do not hear form A&H not frm Sweetwater. You're the first to tell me!

Oh, no, wait a minnit. Not up there yet!
<http://www.allen-heath.com/ahproducts/qu-24/#tab5>
only 1.4 - false alarm! Or give a link for it.
Thanks,
L
« Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 09:22:34 PM by Loujudson »

jasonfinnigan

« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2014, 09:27:02 PM »

Wow, I wish MY dealer would notify me! I do not hear form A&H not frm Sweetwater. You're the first to tell me!

Oh, no, wait a minnit. Not up there yet!
<http://www.allen-heath.com/ahproducts/qu-24/#tab5>
only 1.4 - false alarm! Or give a link for it.
Thanks,
L

Why would your consumer based dealer (sweetwater) notify you of FW version updates? only ones that are more directed to the pro world do stuff like that. And they also usually won't beat online prices but have much better service. Just check the website from time to time. Also you may want to change your Display Name to the your full first and last name per forums rules.

g'bye, Dick Rees

• Duluth
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2014, 09:50:14 PM »

Why would your consumer based dealer (sweetwater) notify you of FW version updates? only ones that are more directed to the pro world do stuff like that. And they also usually won't beat online prices but have much better service. Just check the website from time to time. Also you may want to change your Display Name to the your full first and last name per forums rules.

Lou Judson IS his name and he's been around here longer than you, having registered in 2011.  It says Newbie because he doesn't often post...not because he just registered.

As to Sweetwater/pro shops etc, my Sweetwater rep keeps me up on things like this. 
« Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 09:52:30 PM by dick rees »
Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain...

jasonfinnigan

« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2014, 10:33:30 PM »

As to Sweetwater/pro shops etc, my Sweetwater rep keeps me up on things like this.

I've never had Sweetwater reps tell me anything much. Heck when ordering they always toss me around, don't respond to emails/calls very well. I've given up and use either full compass or local dealers as they carry more anyway.

g'bye, Dick Rees

• Duluth
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2014, 11:00:54 PM »

I've never had Sweetwater reps tell me anything much. Heck when ordering they always toss me around, don't respond to emails/calls very well. I've given up and use either full compass or local dealers as they carry more anyway.

Maybe if you actually buy stuff...

jasonfinnigan

« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2014, 11:10:01 PM »

Maybe if you actually buy stuff...

What the heck is that suppose to mean? I probably spent $30-35 grand with sweetwater this last past year.

g'bye, Dick Rees

• Duluth
« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2014, 11:28:04 PM »

What the heck is that suppose to mean? I probably spent $30-35 grand with sweetwater this last past year.

Well if that's the case then I guess they're not responding to you for some other reason.  Most everyone I know cites them for stellar service and attention to detail.

Maybe if you stopped bugging them with all those darned orders...
« Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 11:31:26 PM by dick rees »

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2014, 11:28:04 PM »

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 25 queries.