ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Sanctuary remodel q's  (Read 10575 times)

Tim Martin

Re: Sanctuary remodel q's
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2014, 12:23:29 PM »

With a $500 budget- you would have to find some really cheap speakers and assume the labor would be free.

You just really don't have much money to work with.

Well, the labor would be free, and I don't think $500 is a hard number at all. That was just out of my head in thinking of trying to think about what we might be ready to spend for a single speaker without even asking the board etc. A better system could probably be "sold" to the decision makers if we knew it was going to be a good long term solution.

Ivan Beaver

• Atlanta GA
« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2014, 12:38:13 PM »

Well, the labor would be free, and I don't think $500 is a hard number at all. That was just out of my head in thinking of trying to think about what we might be ready to spend for a single speaker without even asking the board etc. A better system could probably be "sold" to the decision makers if we knew it was going to be a good long term solution.
So you have somebody who is licensed-insured and has done this work before who is willing to do it for free.  Good for you.

You might want to ask them what their recommendation is-since they are experienced in this.

A complex question is easily answered by a simple-easy to understand WRONG answer!

Ivan Beaver
Danley Sound Labs

PHYSICS- NOT FADS!

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2014, 12:38:13 PM »

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 23 queries.