ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]   Go Down

Author Topic: Brand name cost me gigs  (Read 63947 times)

Jerome Malsack

Re: Brand name cost me gigs
« Reply #130 on: April 27, 2014, 03:46:09 PM »

I have used my 10 x 10 pop up to provide some shade. Placed a comfy chair and table under the popup along with caution tape on sides to keep most people out.  Cooler for the water.  Fan for the feet to stay cool.   A battery and inverter to run the fan ??     If your mixing the show you need to keep from getting the heat exhausted. 

If there is money in the budget  throw in a 12 x 12 stage with 24 or 48 inch rise so the IPad mixing can see the stage over the top of the people around the stage. 

Steve Oldridge

« Reply #131 on: April 28, 2014, 02:48:05 PM »

I have used my 10 x 10 pop up to provide some shade. Placed a comfy chair and table under the popup along with caution tape on sides to keep most people out.  Cooler for the water.  Fan for the feet to stay cool.   A battery and inverter to run the fan ??     If your mixing the show you need to keep from getting the heat exhausted. 

If there is money in the budget  throw in a 12 x 12 stage with 24 or 48 inch rise so the IPad mixing can see the stage over the top of the people around the stage.

LOL +1000%. but I wasn't the provider for the event from my pics above above.. just the guitar player in one of the bands they put one.

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #131 on: April 28, 2014, 02:48:05 PM »

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 24 queries.