ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Karaoke Gear  (Read 3243 times)

Canute J. Chiverton

Karaoke Gear
« on: April 07, 2014, 07:30:25 PM »

For those who do Karaoke Gigs, what Gear and Mics are you using? Also, what is the Capacity Audience for said gear!

Ray Aberle

• Classic LAB
  • Located in Vancouver, WA (and serves OR-WA-ID-BC)
    • Kelcema Audio
Re: Karaoke Gear
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2014, 11:16:29 PM »

For those who do Karaoke Gigs, what Gear and Mics are you using? Also, what is the Capacity Audience for said gear!
I do exactly one karaoke gig per year, for a company that I have DJ'd their holiday party for the last nine years -- they wanted karaoke, I found a 1,200 song package on eBay for like 80 bucks, and bought two CDG players from BestBuy for like $35 each. Total investment: about a hundred fifty bucks. I might buy one or two discs right before their party to get new tracks, but for the most part, this 80 disc set is perfect.

I typically use two of my good Sennheiser wireless mics, and for this party, pair of 450s and a video display for the karaoke (and music videos played between singers). On the right side of this page, second to the bottom, was my setup from this past December. I mounted a 50" LED tv on a stick of truss for the video display. They liked that, as it was much more efficient then dealing with the throw of a video projector.

-Ray
Kelcema Audio
Regional - Serving Pacific Northwest (OR, WA, ID, BC)

ProSoundWeb Community

Re: Karaoke Gear
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2014, 11:16:29 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 22 queries.