ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Wireless LED  (Read 4935 times)

Rick Alan

Wireless LED
« on: December 27, 2013, 08:22:55 AM »

Looking for some wireless / battery LED for event coming up.  Has anyone used Chauvet Freedom Par?

I understand that wireless / battery lighting is not the highest quality but I am looking for something that will last for more then one event.   

Thanks

Rick

DanGlass

Re: Wireless LED
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2013, 01:54:33 PM »

I have had tremendous success with the Chauvet Well lights.  Wireless DMX control or you can manually set them through the menu, battery operated and even that has lasted longer than the events I was using them on.  Plus the road case acts as the charging station when you are not using them.

I have never used the Freedom PARs but know people who have and they were a little dissapointed in them.  In a room with standard ceilings you would probably be fine but I think the real issue was with the battery lfe on an event.

James Feenstra

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2013, 09:00:23 AM »

Take a look at the Color Charge range;

http://www.chroma-q.com/products/color-charge-range.asp

Wireless dmx built in, and an up to 30 hour battery life
Elevation Audiovisual
www.elevationav.com
Taking your events to the next level

Ray Cerwinski

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2013, 04:24:05 AM »

I can second the Chauvet Well. Fantastic fixture, however, the cost is many times more than that of the freedom par. I wasn't all that impressed with the freedom line as seen at the various trade shows I attend.

Check out the offerings from Eternal Lighting. Great products and superior support.

Disclaimer: I'm a Chauvet dealer.
Ray Cerwinski

Tamar Ghobria

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2014, 01:12:04 PM »

Astera makes the best wireless Led's in my opinion...Now have the option of running them on a tablet

Looking for some wireless / battery LED for event coming up.  Has anyone used Chauvet Freedom Par?

I understand that wireless / battery lighting is not the highest quality but I am looking for something that will last for more then one event.   

Thanks

Rick

Josh Daws

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2014, 09:54:47 PM »

microh and adj make some good wireless stuff...

Rick Alan

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2014, 08:32:18 PM »

Have you used the Astera?  If so which model?  Interested in Lightdrop.  Look like they would be fine in small room up weak in larger settings.  I am sold on the Well (little pricy) but the Astera look impressive.

Astera makes the best wireless Led's in my opinion...Now have the option of running them on a tablet

Ryan Hargis

« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2014, 11:33:53 AM »

Have you used the Astera?  If so which model?  Interested in Lightdrop.  Look like they would be fine in small room up weak in larger settings.  I am sold on the Well (little pricy) but the Astera look impressive.

We have 16 of the AL7-WXL lights and are probably going to add some lightdrops soon as well. We did a one of everything demo with Astera and found the 54W lights were the best all around. The wall washers were nice and low profile but the small LED's didn't give the output we were looking for to do tents and taller walls. We use the RF remote for control and it works well. Hope that helps.
d&b audiotechnik - Support
Owner - Champagne Event Services - Asheville NC

Rick Alan

« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2014, 07:59:17 PM »

just came across Blizzard Lighting Puck Feb5 Skywire.  Anyone have experience with them.  They look perfect for me.  Pro for me are price, flexibility, available case for storage & transport and appears to have enough light too.

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2014, 07:59:17 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 25 queries.