ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A&H ICE-16D Digital Recorder - Hard Drive question...  (Read 788 times)

Stuart Miller

A&H ICE-16D Digital Recorder - Hard Drive question...
« on: December 15, 2013, 11:24:39 am »

Hello,

I have purchased an A&H ICE-16D recorder. I also purchased a Glyph 1TB USB 3.0 hard drive (connected to recorder with what is supposed to be a backward-compatible USB  2 cable), thinking the A&H would work with it. The Glyph drive is recognized by the ICE-16D recorder, and the test process indicates the drive needs to be formatted, but when I start the formatting process the ICE-16D re-runs its test process and indicates again that the drive needs to be formatted. It seems to be stuck in a formatting process loop.

I searched online for the three A&H recommended drives and they all appear to be old technology already. At least I haven't been able to find any for sale from my usual sources.

Does anyone have this A&H recorder and if so can you recommend a hard drive (that is still available) that you are using that the recorder recognizes and will format? I did try a Toshba hard drive I borrowed from work and it worked but I'm looking for others' opinions/suggestions before making a purchase.

Thank you.

Stu

Edit: Add clarifcation.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2013, 12:07:03 pm by Stuart Miller »

ProSoundWeb Community

A&H ICE-16D Digital Recorder - Hard Drive question...
« on: December 15, 2013, 11:24:39 am »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 22 queries.