ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thanks for this forum  (Read 3447 times)

Mark Cadwallader

• Helena, Montana USA
Thanks for this forum
« on: December 19, 2013, 02:49:36 PM »

Mike (and the rest of you), thank you for creating this electricity and power forum. After fly and rigging, this is the most likely place on stage where somebody can get hurt or killed.  I appreciate the practical and theoretical information being shared here.

I read all the stuff on here pretty faithfully. (And even signed up with my real name, Mac!)

Keep up the good info.

Mark C.
"Good tools are expensive, but cheap tools are damned expensive."

Mike Sokol

• Lead instructor for the No~Shock~Zone
    • No~Shock~Zone Electrical Safety
Re: Thanks for this forum
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2013, 03:15:40 PM »

Mike (and the rest of you), thank you for creating this electricity and power forum. After fly and rigging, this is the most likely place on stage where somebody can get hurt or killed.  I appreciate the practical and theoretical information being shared here.

I read all the stuff on here pretty faithfully. (And even signed up with my real name, Mac!)

Keep up the good info.

Mark C.

You're most welcome. And please pass this forum on to your pro sound and lighting crews. We're all in this together.

As a side note, I would like to thank the many forum contributors who have offered really excellent information on AC power and Grounding. You guys are GREAT!!!  8)

Jamin Lynch

• Corpus Christi, TX.
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2013, 04:22:34 PM »

Keep up the good info.

Mark C.

Yes, thank you Mike for your expert input.

I often get hammered from forum folks for some of the questions and comments I post, but it's to get a conversation going on very important topics that I bet a lot of people would like to ask but are afraid to.

Jared Koopman

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2013, 11:39:48 AM »

Yes, thank you Mike for your expert input.

I often get hammered from forum folks for some of the questions and comments I post, but it's to get a conversation going on very important topics that I bet a lot of people would like to ask but are afraid to.

Yes thanks to all the informed individuals willing to share that information.

I honestly know very little about electricity and most of this is over my head and I find I have to read through whats posted several times to begin to grasp it all. I dont want to be an electrician, but I do want to understand how things work and how to identify problems before it causes problems/injury/death.

Thanks again

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2013, 11:39:48 AM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 25 queries.