ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Led Leko  (Read 2327 times)

Tamar Ghobria

Led Leko
« on: November 25, 2013, 05:02:16 pm »

Any recommendations on whats out there? Application is for small to medium size stage for Corporate presentations.....Looking to stay in the $1000 range

Cailen Waddell

Re: Led Leko
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2013, 05:15:44 pm »

What do you need it to do?  Just white? Rgb? What color temperature? Variable?

Tamar Ghobria

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2013, 05:33:41 pm »

What do you need it to do?  Just white? Rgb? What color temperature? Variable?

Yes just white....its for public speakers...Not sure about color temp...I would love to find a fixture that has the ability to dim directly on the fixture or even wireless remote control....I currently use Astera leds for uplighting and looked into their new ax10 fixture but its not readily available and pricey

Chris Jensen

• Los Angeles
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2013, 08:21:03 pm »

Any recommendations on whats out there? Application is for small to medium size stage for Corporate presentations.....Looking to stay in the $1000 range

In the Los Angeles area Source 4's are readily available for rental.  To me this is huge. 

I got a demo of the new Strand PL stuff and as hard as it is to say, they have some real neat stuff right now.  They have a fixture that is dimmer than a S4 and one that is brighter.  The smaller one has a great price for what it is.  Also the color mixing technology is really neat.  I don't think the profile has as much of an issue as wash instruments with multiple shadows, but they have basically eliminated the multiple shadow issue.  Also you see the mixed color at the front of the instrument rather than the actual leds.

As impressed as I was with the Strand stuff for the price, I am still concerned about where the rental market goes.  I need to know that I can build on what I have.

Chris

TJ (Tom) Cornish

• St. Paul, MN
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2013, 09:50:46 am »

Do you need the hard-edged beam of a leko, or are you just looking for a wash light?  i.e. would barn doors on a PAR/Fresnel work?

Tamar Ghobria

« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2013, 07:11:28 pm »

Do you need the hard-edged beam of a leko, or are you just looking for a wash light?  i.e. would barn doors on a PAR/Fresnel work?

I think a wash light would do the trick....Is there anything out there that has the option for both

Josh Daws

« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2013, 11:00:32 am »

I think a wash light would do the trick....Is there anything out there that has the option for both

sorry this has been a while (i have been without my laptop for a few weeks...

anyways so the chauvet ovation is a great cheaper version of the ETC S4 LED. the great thing with these is that you can still use the S4 lens tubes.

unfortunately there really isn't a dual purposed fixture (that im aware of) but you can always use a 36degree lens with some diffusion paper (to keep beam size up) or you can always frost the edges (but the beam usually get smaller).

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2013, 11:00:32 am »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 23 queries.