ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down

Author Topic: Comparison passive/active  (Read 24854 times)

Debbie Dunkley

• Central North Carolina
Re: Comparison passive/active
« Reply #60 on: November 24, 2013, 09:15:52 AM »

Update....gig went well and no casualties YAY !. I got a few splashes on them but nothing to worry about.
In, fact, security stepped in at one point when some dancers started grabbing the mic from the singer. She got a little worried. Finally, the owner did the right thing and kicked out the trouble makers. The rest of the evening went smoothly.
The 3 singers in the band expect quite high levels on stage and I was a bit worried whether the ELX's could keep up but the musicians  were very happy and I got those suckers up high and sounding clear and punchy. I am very happy with them. I used them with a Crown XLS2000 at 375 watts per side into 8 ohms. It was a good fit. 
A young child says to his mother, "Mom, when I grow up I'm going to be a musician." She replies, "Well honey, you know you can't do both."

Jerome Malsack

« Reply #61 on: November 24, 2013, 02:29:29 PM »

Update....gig went well and no casualties YAY !. I got a few splashes on them but nothing to worry about.
In, fact, security stepped in at one point when some dancers started grabbing the mic from the singer. She got a little worried. Finally, the owner did the right thing and kicked out the trouble makers. The rest of the evening went smoothly.
The 3 singers in the band expect quite high levels on stage and I was a bit worried whether the ELX's could keep up but the musicians  were very happy and I got those suckers up high and sounding clear and punchy. I am very happy with them. I used them with a Crown XLS2000 at 375 watts per side into 8 ohms. It was a good fit.

Happy to hear on the positive results.  Glad the owner grew a pair and had security remove the trouble. 

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #61 on: November 24, 2013, 02:29:29 PM »

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 24 queries.