ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: EAW SM222 Woofers  (Read 2344 times)

Montez Carter

EAW SM222 Woofers
« on: October 30, 2013, 11:55:45 PM »

I recently acquired some EAW SM222 cabs all are the J versions. I purchased 4 initially and found another 6 later but two of the 6 do not have woofers in them. The model number on the woofer is RCF L12P-400. I have searched high and low before posting and even emailed  RCF to see if there was a cross reference to this model. They stated that they did not support the EAW drivers anymore. I was thinking of getting the Dayton Audio DATS system and getting measurements and and finding something that models close but I don't know how accurate those measurements will be due to the age of these drivers. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Art Welter

• Santa Fe, New Mexico
Re: EAW SM222 Woofers
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2013, 10:57:22 AM »

They stated that they did not support the EAW drivers anymore. I was thinking of getting the Dayton Audio DATS system and getting measurements and and finding something that models close but I don't know how accurate those measurements will be due to the age of these drivers.
Since you are trying to match old speakers, their measurements are the standard, even if they have drifted from the original.

Some of the parameters of the ProL12/544 are listed on this RCF sheet:
« Last Edit: October 31, 2013, 11:04:38 AM by Art Welter »

ProSoundWeb Community

Re: EAW SM222 Woofers
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2013, 10:57:22 AM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 25 queries.