ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: BFM T-48  (Read 3330 times)

David López Aguilar

BFM T-48
« on: October 17, 2013, 12:24:42 PM »

Hi guys, my name is David López, iam from México City.

I have 6 t-48, but I'm not happy with them because their sound is quality and feel that they need something.

And if I'm seeing something like Scoop, as LAB12 are very difficult to do, and good for the moment I have six Titans, 4 HD215 and 6 copies of Turbosound TMS 111

BFM leave league

http://billfitzmaurice.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=18788

PDA-The other option is that I have Twelve Eminence Kappa Lite 3015LF speakers and I've only used 6 in the T-48, just could use these 12 speakers on some other model that really sound like a Cerwin Vega L36 Yorkville LS1208 or as few as that if there is no option, guide me and tell me if it suits me better to Scoops, G-SUB, Hog Scoop or something

Spenser Hamilton

Re: BFM T-48
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2013, 02:12:07 PM »

Hi guys, my name is David López, iam from México City.

I have 6 t-48, but I'm not happy with them because their sound is quality and feel that they need something.

And if I'm seeing something like Scoop, as LAB12 are very difficult to do, and good for the moment I have six Titans, 4 HD215 and 6 copies of Turbosound TMS 111

BFM leave league

http://billfitzmaurice.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=18788

PDA-The other option is that I have Twelve Eminence Kappa Lite 3015LF speakers and I've only used 6 in the T-48, just could use these 12 speakers on some other model that really sound like a Cerwin Vega L36 Yorkville LS1208 or as few as that if there is no option, guide me and tell me if it suits me better to Scoops, G-SUB, Hog Scoop or something

Hi David,
 I read the linked thread but have some questions, I gather that English is a second language so have some patience and we'll work through this together.

I gathered that this is a DJ rig, can you post links to some example music?

How large are the venues you set up in?
How many people typically attend?

You say "I'm not happy with them because their sound is quality and feel that they need something." Are you happy with the sound quality, but not getting enough output (volume)?

That is how that sentence reads to me, I'm wondering if something is getting lost in translation.

Let me know and we can work from there.
Technical Director - Chatham Capitol Theatre/Kiwanis Theatre

ProSoundWeb Community

Re: BFM T-48
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2013, 02:12:07 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 25 queries.