ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: New Member Who Needs Help  (Read 11448 times)

Andrew Broughton

• Check Check One Two
Re: New Member Who Needs Help
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2013, 11:18:40 AM »

on speakers THEREFORE And etc..
I don't know what this guy's on, but all keep thinking about when reading this is...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww

David...

I'm making quite a leap here and I mean no disrespect, but I'd advise you to consult with your physician and check your current medication and the dosage.
-Andy

"Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle..."

http://www.checkcheckonetwo.com
Saving lives through Digital Audio, Programming and Electronics.

David Scoville

« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2015, 12:08:34 AM »

I think my troll detector just exploded from laughter. Shame really, so many true pros here offering sage wisdom, and for free! If not a true prankster than I agree with Mr. David on the real need for re-assesment of medication,or maybe some long term institutional "vacation"
   Really got me with that " bring all yer stuff" line........man don't it take all kinds to make a world.
   Sorry but I just had to say something, and true thanks for the time and effort so many do give to the boards, priceless really.

Bob Cap

• Classic LAB
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2015, 08:51:21 AM »

Hey there,

So were a group of college students that own a company Called Vector Entertainment LLC. We currently operate in New York City, USA with Plan to branch throughout New York, Nebraska, and South Dakota. Currently our companies basic operation is we throw large "night club events" 18 + one night everytime 3 to 4 months. We have explored the idea of throwing underage events in between our 18 + events AS well, using our equipment to Thu weddings, corporate events, And other events AS well. We are looking to buy a System to make this happen. We currently have 10k budgeted. We have the ability to Get lights AT a discounted rate, Therefore that Is not AS much of to issues. Our current budget is. For 4k lights, (we can Get alot of price great stuff for it) for 5k sound And for 1k misc things search AS cables. My reason for posting is I have very little knowledge only AS much AS I can read. on speakers THEREFORE And etc.. I'm looking for help to make of ave this a reality Our current event space is 10k sq feet. We have on average 500 people on event. Any suggestions, in Regards to speaker And sub brand, model, type, etc. So what type of lights would be best, lasers, intelligent lighting, etc. (there is ones firing for lighting can Get that the suggestion for lighting should be the type needed)

Regards,
David

David,

Since your a grupe of colleg studentz I would find a proof reedeer some wheir on campuss to help you...

Ray Aberle

• Classic LAB
  • Located in Vancouver, WA (and serves OR-WA-ID-BC)
    • Kelcema Audio
« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2015, 10:46:35 AM »

........... keeping in mind this is a two year old post. I presume by now he's happily engaged in a rewarding career cleaning up the floor around the guy who is flippin' burgers.
Kelcema Audio
Regional - Serving Pacific Northwest (OR, WA, ID, BC)

Guy Graham

« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2015, 01:51:44 PM »

I was immediately suspicious when the OP didn't mention anything about wanting or needing some form of line array ;)

Sent from my GT-I8160

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2015, 01:51:44 PM »

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 25 queries.