ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: pp5 vs ms5  (Read 3887 times)

Jason Adams

pp5 vs ms5
« on: September 24, 2013, 11:36:12 PM »

can anyone comment on propresenter 5 vs mediashout 5? i'm digging the 3 licenses that ms is offering, other than that what are strong point for one or the other?

appreciate any help in advance
God Bless

Tommy Peel

• Longview, Texas
Re: pp5 vs ms5
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2013, 12:46:12 AM »

The general consensus on the church tech Facebook group I'm in is that ProPresenter is the best. I've used PP some and it works well but I've never used MS. I use a program called OpenLP all the time for doing lyrics at church(its free); if you just need lyrics with no videos or other media(it does pictures ok) it's great and easy to use. It plays video but IME the video function isn't reliable; the lyrics on the other hand are stable on Windows and Mac. If you want to join the FB group I'll PM you a link, just let me know. There are lots of people on there that know more than me as well as some old conversations that will be informative.

Have a great week!
Tommy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Jason Adams

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2013, 07:07:51 AM »

yeah i'd appreciate that. this isn't a purchase that's gonna happen next week, it'll b several months before theres enough money to pull the trigger on it. with both being the same price i need to make sure i get the one that will work best for us. i use openlp sometimes on the mac thats used for audio/video work the computer that runs words for worship is windows xp soon to be upgraded to windows 7. there's a lot about this that needs consideration and i don't want to go too far here. if you can invite me please do so. pm me if you need any info from me.

Tommy Peel

• Longview, Texas
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2013, 11:59:00 AM »

yeah i'd appreciate that. this isn't a purchase that's gonna happen next week, it'll b several months before theres enough money to pull the trigger on it. with both being the same price i need to make sure i get the one that will work best for us. i use openlp sometimes on the mac thats used for audio/video work the computer that runs words for worship is windows xp soon to be upgraded to windows 7. there's a lot about this that needs consideration and i don't want to go too far here. if you can invite me please do so. pm me if you need any info from me.

Sent you a PM.

Jason Adams

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2013, 01:20:18 PM »

Sent you a PM.

Thanks. I sent a request to join the group

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2013, 01:20:18 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 24 queries.