ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Behringer DEQ2496 Processor - anyone have good results with it?  (Read 10423 times)

Dave Marra

Re: Behringer DEQ2496 Processor - anyone have good results with it?
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2011, 03:02:04 PM »

I was wondering what other thought of this processor, We are looking for crossover function and eq functions mostly, and with three inputs we cold run a mono main speakers on one channel, aux fed sub on the other, and monitors on the third.  any input as to the quality?

I don't think it does what you're asking; however I bought one used through Daddys (in New England) for $100 three months ago and have been using it twice a week in my band rig.  It sits in my processing rack and acts as an RTA, Digital EQ, Digital Parametric EQ, and Digital Compressor in the insert loop for the main out on my mackie board.  Thus far it has worked fine for me.  I bought the associated microphone and used it to flatten our Church sound system, both the FOH and Stage monitors using the internal pink noise generator and RTA.  I used our installed EQ's to flatten the response and make the place sound a bit better.

I'm happy with it and certainly hope it doesn't develop issues.

- .dave.
Kingdom Sound, LLC
Milford NH

ProSoundWeb Community

Re: Behringer DEQ2496 Processor - anyone have good results with it?
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2011, 03:02:04 PM »

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 23 queries.