ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: NEW PA SET UP HELP  (Read 1806 times)

Yervant Ohanes

NEW PA SET UP HELP
« on: August 21, 2013, 10:01:24 PM »

Hi guys,
I'm currently just about to finish up my bachelor of music degree, however i'm interested in investing in a PA set-up that would cater for a small two piece band up to a larger 6 piece (Drums, Bass, Keys, Vocalist, Guitar, percussion etc.). The venues i will be setting up for are for 50 - 600 people as I intend to hire out the PA including me as on-site engineer.

I currently own 2 RCF ART315's but i'm after advice on speaker choice (monitors/front of house/IEM?)- sub choice - mixer - Microphone packs and any other relevant information that would need to taken into consideration.

I do currently have an idea of the products im going to buy but i'd like to approach the situation in the most affordable way to eventually expand..

Mac Kerr

• Old enough to know better
  • Administrator
  • Audio Plumber
Re: NEW PA SET UP HELP
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2013, 10:08:18 PM »

Hi guys,
I'm currently just about to finish up my bachelor of music degree, however i'm interested in investing

Please go to your profile and change the "Name" field to your real first and last name as required by the posting rules displayed in the header at the top of the section, and in the Site Rules and Suggestions in the Forum Announcements section, and on the registration page when you registered.

Mac

ProSoundWeb Community

Re: NEW PA SET UP HELP
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2013, 10:08:18 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 22 queries.