ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What Eventide effects unit to buy or other higher end unit.  (Read 1909 times)

Dave Aubuchon

What Eventide effects unit to buy or other higher end unit.
« on: August 19, 2013, 05:14:25 pm »

I've been looking at buying a used Eventide processor. It would be used at FOH(analog) for mainly rock bands. I need it for harmonies and a 2nd rev unit. I have a TC M2000 and a Roland SDE3000 already. I see Dave Rat uses a H3500. What model would you recommend and why?
I would like to spend around a grand...Thanks for your help!   
« Last Edit: August 23, 2013, 03:10:04 pm by Dave Aubuchon »

Jordan Wolf

Re: What Eventide effects unit to buy
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2013, 08:37:18 pm »

I've been looking at buying a used Eventide processor. It would be used at FOH(analog) for mainly rock bands. I need it for harmonies and a 2nd rev unit. I have a TC M2000 and a Roland SDE3000 already. I see Dave Rat uses a H3500. What model would you recommend and why?
I would like to spend around a grand used...Thanks for your help!
I've always eyed up the Reverb 2016 unit, mostly because I can dial in what I want without diving into menus.
Jordan Wolf
<><

"We want our sound to go into the soul of the audience, and see if it can awaken some little thing in their minds... Cause there are so many sleeping people." - Jimi Hendrix

Christian Güssmer

• www.guessmer.de
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2013, 05:31:36 pm »

I would like to spend around a grand used...Thanks for your help!

Maybe the eclipse, because it can do both and needs only 1 rack unit. The "hotkeys" lets you to set up the device to adjust the params you need without diving into menus.

Dave Aubuchon

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2013, 05:51:05 pm »

Maybe the eclipse, because it can do both and needs only 1 rack unit. The "hotkeys" lets you to set up the device to adjust the params you need without diving into menus.
Thanks to Jordan and Christian for posting. Over 250 people have read this post and only 2 replies. So I'll change the question a bit so some more people will have a say.
 If you were going to buy a used effects processor in the $500 to $1000 dollars range. What would it be and why?
« Last Edit: August 22, 2013, 05:59:58 pm by Dave Aubuchon »

Steven Barnes

• SBTS Inc.
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2013, 06:52:06 pm »

I would like to spend around a grand...Thanks for your help!

I have always liked the H3000, they can be had for around $750.00 used.
Audio Engineering, Design, Consulting
SBTS Inc.
www.sbts-inc.com

Dave Aubuchon

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2013, 10:19:21 pm »

I have always liked the H3000, they can be had for around $750.00 used.
Anybody know the difference between the H3000 and the H3500?

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2013, 10:19:21 pm »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.069 seconds with 22 queries.