Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > Console Connectivity Solutions

Soundcraft Expression

<< < (2/10) > >>

jeff grocki:

--- Quote from: Bob Leonard on August 31, 2013, 12:30:49 AM ---SI series cable Ethernet specs.

--- End quote ---

Bob great find. Soundcraft does not need shielded cable?

Steve Hurt:

--- Quote from: Bob Leonard on August 31, 2013, 12:15:27 AM ---Soundcraft Visi application downloads, installation guide and updates.

http://www.soundcraft.com/apps/visi-remote.aspx

--- End quote ---

The most current version of VisiRemote is Version 2.0.32
This one came out May 8, 2014

If you use ViSi, get it.  The only thing this update does, is make the wireless connection stable, but that's sort of a big deal,  LOL! 
The old ViSi was not reliable and the connection would drop constantly.  Since I got this one, my connection problems are history

Tip:  Set up your router, turn it on and connect it to the board, BEFORE turning on the board.
If you turn the mixer on first, before turning on the router, the iPad/ViSi ap will not see your mixer!

Bob Leonard:
Good point Steve. Keep in mind the board must also be at a specific revision level to use the new Visi app.

Bob Leonard:

--- Quote from: jeff grocki on December 05, 2013, 07:09:32 PM ---Bob great find. Soundcraft does not need shielded cable?

--- End quote ---

That has not been stated by Soundcraft, and the diagram came from Soundcraft.

Steve Hurt:

--- Quote from: Bob Leonard on June 19, 2014, 11:54:06 PM ---
That has not been stated by Soundcraft, and the diagram came from Soundcraft.

--- End quote ---

I did upgrade the board's firmware when I loaded the new ViSi
There were a number of features added to the Performer that I really wanted (ability to to pre dynamics aux sends for one)

btw Soundcraft's Facebook site showed another update coming to ViSi that includes G.R. meters on the dynamics and other g.u.i. update

https://www.facebook.com/SiExpression/photos/a.172469779586808.1073741829.172342476266205/300889586744826/?type=1&theater

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version