Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > Console Connectivity Solutions

Behringer X32

<< < (8/8)

Jerome Malsack:
Behringer says 16 channels out and top 4, 13 to 16 are used by effects sends.  So is my logic correct when I use the X32 rack connected to S16 with aes50 that I only have 4 outputs on the S16.  1 to 4.   5 to 8 is using the effects. 

Is there something I missed in configuring the S16 and the patching?  I would like to get all 8 outputs working on the S16.  1 threw 8 are working fine on the Rack.  L/R out and 6 monitor sends.

James A. Griffin:

--- Quote from: Jerome Malsack on March 22, 2017, 08:13:04 PM ---Behringer says 16 channels out and top 4, 13 to 16 are used by effects sends.  So is my logic correct when I use the X32 rack connected to S16 with aes50 that I only have 4 outputs on the S16.  1 to 4.   5 to 8 is using the effects. 

Is there something I missed in configuring the S16 and the patching?  I would like to get all 8 outputs working on the S16.  1 threw 8 are working fine on the Rack.  L/R out and 6 monitor sends.

--- End quote ---

You will be able to use all 8 outputs on the S16.    You will still use Sends 13-16 for the effects, but those are intenal busses that don't patch trough the S16.

Jerome Malsack:

--- Quote from: James A. Griffin on March 22, 2017, 08:30:47 PM ---You will be able to use all 8 outputs on the S16.    You will still use Sends 13-16 for the effects, but those are intenal busses that don't patch trough the S16.

--- End quote ---

Thanks will give another try after the weekend work.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version