ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Wireless VGA systems  (Read 4260 times)

Hal Harrison

• Harrison Production Services, LLC
    • Harrison Production Services, LLC
Wireless VGA systems
« on: March 20, 2011, 08:48:02 PM »

Hello all,

Specifying a few projector system in a school gymnasium and the client wants to be able to connect wirelessly to the projector as the laptop they will be using in the gym will be used in several different locations in the gym. Do any of you have any recommendations for good quality wireless vga systems which will reach 100-150'? Also, there is a chance that they may want this same type of setup in their cafeteria and auditorium so I wanted to me sure and specify a wireless vga system which can operate simultaneously in the other locations within the school.

Thanks
Hal Harrison

Brad Weber

• Marietta, GA
Re: Wireless VGA systems
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2011, 10:49:47 PM »

Specifying a few projector system in a school gymnasium and the client wants to be able to connect wirelessly to the projector as the laptop they will be using in the gym will be used in several different locations in the gym. Do any of you have any recommendations for good quality wireless vga systems which will reach 100-150'? Also, there is a chance that they may want this same type of setup in their cafeteria and auditorium so I wanted to me sure and specify a wireless vga system which can operate simultaneously in the other locations within the school.
I have yet to find a good wireless solution, especially for that kind of distance, but that can also depend on some of the specifics involved.  Are you wanting to present PowerPoint type slides or actual video?  By "VGA" do you mean actual 640x480 resolution VGA graphics or some other, likely greater, resolution images using HD15 VGA connectors? 

ProSoundWeb Community

Re: Wireless VGA systems
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2011, 10:49:47 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 24 queries.