ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How would you rate the reliability of the X32 console?  What about the X32+S16?

Console: Zero problems.
- 36 (42.4%)
Console: a small issue, no deal breakers; it has been or soon will be resolved.
- 15 (17.6%)
Console: multiple issues or an issue that has caused me not to trust this console.
- 6 (7.1%)
Console+S16: zero problems.
- 17 (20%)
Console+S16: a small issue, no deal breakers; it has been or soon will be resolved.
- 6 (7.1%)
Console+S16: multiple issues or an issue that has caused me not to trust this console/snake arrangement.
- 5 (5.9%)

Total Members Voted: 85

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Down

Author Topic: Poll: For Behringer X32 users: How reliable is your console?  (Read 68092 times)

James A. Griffin

Re: Poll: For Behringer X32 users: How reliable is your console?
« Reply #90 on: November 04, 2013, 08:27:43 PM »

Big +1 on this. Many times on my Venue I'll accidentally block a fader when switching layers. If that actually caused the fader to fail, that would be a massive shortcoming of design. Nothing that mission critical should be so susceptible to damage. Is that really the case with the X32 faders?

I can't imagine that it's the source of the issues.   I've occasionally had my hand or finger in the path of a fader as I switched layers and it's not caused a fader to fail.    Scott's statement "I would firmly chalk all three of your failures up to Operator Error"  is extreme speculation.
I need to determine where in this swamp of unbalanced formulas squatteth the Toad of Truth

ProSoundWeb Community

Re: Poll: For Behringer X32 users: How reliable is your console?
« Reply #90 on: November 04, 2013, 08:27:43 PM »

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.062 seconds with 24 queries.