ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: X32 anomalies as noted in other post.  (Read 16695 times)

kel mcguire

Re: X32 anomalies as noted in other post.
« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2013, 02:11:53 PM »

Looks like he deleted his post but he said the X32 looks like a toy, in the same post showing preference to the presonus consoles. I have nothing against the Presonus stuff, just commenting on how in terms of feature set and functionality their not in the same league as the X32.

like a telecaster is a toy compared to a strat? the strat has a few more features

Loren Aguey

• New York City
« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2013, 02:23:49 PM »

like a telecaster is a toy compared to a strat? the strat has a few more features

That's not exactly an analogy I'd use. Regardless manufacturer reputation or price, the X32 is capable of doing a much broader range of events, seeing as it has matrix outputs for speaker zones, delay on all I/O, configurable buss/group functionality like Yamaha desks, soft patchable I/O etc...I don't think anyone can argue that it doesn't have a considerably more pro feature set.

If you own one and you're offended, that was not my intention. I'm sure they're fine for what people buy them for.

kel mcguire

« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2013, 02:40:34 PM »

That's not exactly an analogy I'd use. Regardless manufacturer reputation or price, the X32 is capable of doing a much broader range of events, seeing as it has matrix outputs for speaker zones, delay on all I/O, configurable buss/group functionality like Yamaha desks, soft patchable I/O etc...I don't think anyone can argue that it doesn't have a considerably more pro feature set.

If you own one and you're offended, that was not my intention. I'm sure they're fine for what people buy them for.

just messin with you. Not offended at all. I suspect the types of pros that buy the X32 are very similar to the types of pros that buy sl2442

Chuck Simon

• Pittsburgh, Pa.
« Reply #33 on: September 24, 2013, 02:50:47 PM »

Guys, I deleted my post within minutes of writing it because I knew it was full of things I should not have said.  I am amazed so many of you even saw it.  I'm sorry!

Just for the record, I prefer the Soundcraft Si, not the Presonus.  I just happen to have both.  And yeah, Tim, I guess I would have a problem with an AVID/Digidesign SC48,  just an opinion, not meant as a bash or an attack on anyone else.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2013, 03:11:19 PM by Chuck Simon »

Jamin Lynch

• Corpus Christi, TX.
« Reply #34 on: September 24, 2013, 03:13:20 PM »

Toys?

We've had 4 X32's come through here with various bands who wanted to use their own mixer rather than ours, all 4 had some type of issue.

Just saying

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #34 on: September 24, 2013, 03:13:20 PM »

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 22 queries.