ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: anyone useing connect series whirlwind digital snakes?  (Read 19163 times)

Chris Britton

Re: anyone useing connect series whirlwind digital snakes?
« Reply #50 on: August 02, 2013, 06:32:17 PM »

ps.. to those still interested.. i'm not trying to be obtuse.

I'm merely stuck in a narrowly confined set of parameters with no good answer, only least bad and worse...

Riley Casey

• Wash DC
« Reply #51 on: August 02, 2013, 08:01:30 PM »

I was tending to agree with you about responses not answering your question directly - not withstanding the fact that this product is probably not a big seller for WW.  Now, based on your last few posts I'd have to say the non-answers are  the right answers.  A digital snake such as this probably is a poor choice for the application you have finally described.  A day with a drywall mechanic  preceeding a copper snake pull is likely a better and more cost effective choice to maintain your analog FOH options.

I had previously mentioned we run 3 acts per day..   2 warm up / intor acts.. then a larger act.  I didn't provide a ton of info as I didn't think I needed to in order to ask ai anyone had experience with a DS328 series. 

As for my console.. wasn't my choice either. 

just went back and edited my post before sending.    revealing too much info...

Chris Britton

« Reply #52 on: August 02, 2013, 08:25:55 PM »

Now, based on your last few posts I'd have to say the non-answers are  the right answers. .  A day with a drywall mechanic  preceeding a copper snake pull is likely a better and more cost effective choice to maintain your analog FOH options.

You may have missed the one that said I can't have any downtime.  Literally.. if our stage is dark.. it's because power is out.

Mac Kerr

• Old enough to know better
  • Administrator
  • Audio Plumber
Put a fork in whirlwind digital snakes
« Reply #53 on: August 02, 2013, 08:30:24 PM »

You may have missed the one that said I can't have any downtime.  Literally.. if our stage is dark.. it's because power is out.

It's clear no one has actual experience with the exact product you asked about, and you don't seem open to any other solution. I think this thread is done. When you have experience with it, maybe you can post back with your experience.

Mac

ProSoundWeb Community

Put a fork in whirlwind digital snakes
« Reply #53 on: August 02, 2013, 08:30:24 PM »

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 24 queries.