ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: EAW MX 8750 FACTORY RESET  (Read 4040 times)

Terrance Cole

EAW MX 8750 FACTORY RESET
« on: March 23, 2017, 08:41:35 PM »

hi guys,

is there a way to factory reset eaw mx 8750 processor. i can't seem to remember my passwor

Will Knight

• Queens, NY
Re: EAW MX 8750 FACTORY RESET
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2017, 09:11:09 PM »

hi guys,

is there a way to factory reset eaw mx 8750 processor. i can't seem to remember my password

Welcome to the forum Terrance.  Stick around and you'll find members here to be very helpful given their extensive years of experience and knowledge of SR products. 

Here is the  EAW MX8750 User Manual in case you don't have it.  While I did not see a specific reference to resetting it, you can always contact EAW support (see last page of manual) who can probably assist.  I'm not familiar with EAW's products but I do have a similar signal processor from QSC that functions very much like  this one.  On my QSC model, there is a tiny pinhole that you insert a paperclip and press the ON button at the same time.  You may find something similar on the MX. 

The other possibility is to connect an older Windows OS PC and install a new preset / or upgrade the MX OS with a configuration you may need. 

Last option, do a search on this forum or Google - if you aren't successful with EAW support - and I'm sure you'll find something.  Another member familiar with the EAW processors will likely chime in.

Good Luck

Bill
Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value — Albert Einstein.

Terrance Cole

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2017, 09:33:36 PM »

Welcome to the forum Terrance.  Stick around and you'll find members here to be very helpful given their extensive years of experience and knowledge of SR products. 

Here is the  EAW MX8750 User Manual in case you don't have it.  While I did not see a specific reference to resetting it, you can always contact EAW support (see last page of manual) who can probably assist.  I'm not familiar with EAW's products but I do have a similar signal processor from QSC that functions very much like  this one.  On my QSC model, there is a tiny pinhole that you insert a paperclip and press the ON button at the same time.  You may find something similar on the MX. 

The other possibility is to connect an older Windows OS PC and install a new preset / or upgrade the MX OS with a configuration you
 may need. 

Last option, do a search on this forum or Google - if you aren't successful with EAW support - and I'm sure you'll find something.  Another member familiar with the EAW processors will likely chime in.

Good Luck

Bill

THANKS! BILL

I WOULD WAIT PATIENTLY........ITS A PLEASURE TO BE APART OF YOU GUYS.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2017, 09:51:03 PM by Mac Kerr »

Scott Holtzman

• Ghost AV - Avon Lake, OH
    • Ghost Audio Visual Systems, LLC
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2017, 10:49:11 PM »

THANKS! BILL

I WOULD WAIT PATIENTLY........ITS A PLEASURE TO BE APART OF YOU GUYS.

Quit yelling (all caps).  Also try and proofread what you type.  This is a professional group and you accorded the professionalism you put forth.  Is English your first language? 

I also read the manual and agree using the mxloader app appears to be the quickest way to load another preset.

Scott AKA "Skyking" Holtzman

Ghost Audio Visual Solutions, LLC
Cleveland OH
www.ghostav.rocks

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2017, 10:49:11 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 25 queries.