ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: JBL.... Still a good company?  (Read 17266 times)

John Roberts {JR}

• Hickory, Mississippi, USA
    • Resotune
Re: JBL.... Still a good company?
« Reply #40 on: April 26, 2013, 02:22:48 pm »

Ok, seems like alot of people are judging me and dont even know me.  Suppose for a min that the xover failed from a bad componant of the board. You would feel very silly chastising me wouldnt you? Maybe its inherent that you show how smart you are by tell others how dumb they are? Im just like you, trying to make a living and learning as much about audio as possible because it is my passion.  I read and learn and ask questions from those who have been there and "seen" that.  You were not on the phone with JBL when the REP was rude and Dismissive to me and told me how he had 30 years of experiance and that I didnt know what I was talking about.  Is that a way to talk to people? As far as the Venue goes, yes its a small room with a very low proscenium hight that does not require much spl but needs a full range mix in the center to deliver the same experiance as those in the middle and back. If you want to help me with helpfull discussions thats fine. I didnt not come on here to be chastised nor belittled.  Dont treat me like a weekend warrior that went out and bought a speaker and hooked it up and turned it up to see what it will do.

Thank you to the people are truly trying to help,

Jeff
Jeff are you talking to me? (you quoted my post). If you wish to reply to the board in general try a simple reply.

I am inclined to judge you a little for quoting me specifically, when your response appears unrelated to my comments.

JR
When in doubt do what's right.

ProSoundWeb Community

Re: JBL.... Still a good company?
« Reply #40 on: April 26, 2013, 02:22:48 pm »

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 21 queries.