ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Yamaha 01V96VCM and MY-16AT  (Read 1646 times)

Ly Tran

Yamaha 01V96VCM and MY-16AT
« on: April 22, 2013, 07:15:33 PM »

I just bought the MY-16AT card and plug-in to expansion slot of my Yamaha 01V96VCM but I don't know how to enable 16 channels under DIO/Set-up and Patch for Layer 17-32. Anyone can give the tips how to doing so ? I have not hooking up 4 optical cable and WC with Focusrite units yet.

Greatly appreciated !

Tim McCulloch

• SR Forums
  • Wichita, Kansas USA
Re: Yamaha 01V96VCM and MY-16AT
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2013, 09:46:44 PM »

I just bought the MY-16AT card and plug-in to expansion slot of my Yamaha 01V96VCM but I don't know how to enable 16 channels under DIO/Set-up and Patch for Layer 17-32. Anyone can give the tips how to doing so ? I have not hooking up 4 optical cable and WC with Focusrite units yet.

Greatly appreciated !

Install the card first, you can't 'enable' something that isn't there.  After you do that you can change the patch.

Installing and patching of the expansion card is covered by Reading The Fine Manual, or RTFM.

Parameters are modified the same as any other on the 01v... use arrow buttons to navigate, wheel to change variable, enter button to select.
"If you're passing on your way, from Palm Springs to L.A., Give a wave to good ol' Dave, Say hello to progress and goodbye to the Moonlight Motor Inn." - Steve Spurgin, Moonlight Motor Inn

ProSoundWeb Community

Re: Yamaha 01V96VCM and MY-16AT
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2013, 09:46:44 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 22 queries.