ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sub/Cab question....  (Read 5445 times)

Brian Dickson

Sub/Cab question....
« on: April 05, 2013, 04:21:26 PM »

Hi all....

Have a question...I have a WAN Professional Audio cabinet that has a P.Audio 15" kevlar speaker. I carefully took the speaker out to have a look at the magnet. Its huge and says "Big Guy BG-15k" on the rear.

Has anyone heard of either of these? I have tried looking around on the www, but havent been able to find anything.

The friend of mine, who previously owned the amp used it as a bass cab, but, I think it could be a PA subwoofer for live sound?? Not sure.

ANY insight would be extremely appreciated! Apologies if I posted this in the wrong forum.

Brian

sam saponaro

Re: Sub/Cab question....
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2013, 03:06:20 PM »

I'd call like us speaker or a reconer orange county speakers or speaker works in Syracuse ny or something. Guys that do speakers exclusively,allot of times speakers are made and labeled for/by another co. like eminence.

Ivan Beaver

• Atlanta GA
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2013, 03:57:57 PM »

Hi all....

Have a question...I have a WAN Professional Audio cabinet that has a P.Audio 15" kevlar speaker. I carefully took the speaker out to have a look at the magnet. Its huge and says "Big Guy BG-15k" on the rear.

Has anyone heard of either of these? I have tried looking around on the www, but havent been able to find anything.

The friend of mine, who previously owned the amp used it as a bass cab, but, I think it could be a PA subwoofer for live sound?? Not sure.

ANY insight would be extremely appreciated! Apologies if I posted this in the wrong forum.

Brian
A photo of the front and back would help to identify the maker.  Is there a white sticker on the side of the magnet or on the inside of one of the basket spokes?
A complex question is easily answered by a simple-easy to understand WRONG answer!

Ivan Beaver
Danley Sound Labs

PHYSICS- NOT FADS!

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2013, 03:57:57 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 23 queries.