ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Rf Issues last weekend  (Read 688 times)

Nick Andrews

Re: Rf Issues last weekend
« Reply #10 on: Today at 10:41:58 AM »

I am basically at the point where I guess I'm going to get out of the freq band i'm in and make an upgrade to something else. Last night I had to literally manually go through freq by freq to find something useable and walk where the performers are with the mics and iem packs, and even when i found a channel that wasnt dropping or getting RF hits I had some static that could not be avoided. Pretty frustrating. Especially since I have used this setup like this for about 4 years without issues until now.

It basically seems like I have way less frequencies available now , and I don't have an efficient way currently of finding what little I do have available without maybe getting some sort of hardware scanner , which from what i understand isn't the best way to scan anyway because it doesnt use the ew300 ac3 antenna distro antenna. (a2003-uhf)

I have not had much luck with workbench or sennheiser WSM for several reasons discussed above

That being said, what would everyone suggest moving to in the NY tri state area as far as freq band in sennheiser or shure IEM systems. 4 to 6 channels max. Looking at making a move into something that I will not have to change for a while.( hopefully  , funny right =) )

I have 8 channels of ULXD wireless in V50 band that i run as well.

Many thanks as always for the insight and advice!

Nick

ProSoundWeb Community

Re: Rf Issues last weekend
« Reply #10 on: Today at 10:41:58 AM »

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 20 queries.