Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > LAB: The Classic Live Audio Board

Paper on power grounding for audio and video systems

<< < (2/3) > >>

Stefan Maerz:
Bump...

I am interested in reading this paper after rereading The Sound Reinforcement Handbook's section on grounding...I was left with the feeling that I want more.

Anyways, the link seems to have been changed. The ".pdf" extension suggests that you just click and read, however this link leads to a website requesting your location.

Can anyone help me find the paper? Thanks!

Mac Kerr:

--- Quote from: Stefan Maerz on May 26, 2013, 07:11:44 PM ---Bump...

I am interested in reading this paper after rereading The Sound Reinforcement Handbook's section on grounding...I was left with the feeling that I want more.

Anyways, the link seems to have been changed. The ".pdf" extension suggests that you just click and read, however this link leads to a website requesting your location.

Can anyone help me find the paper? Thanks!

--- End quote ---

The link takes you to the Surgex site, click on "Education" and the paper should be the second entry.

Mac

Stefan Maerz:
Found it. Thanks Mac!

Bryan Flick:

--- Quote from: Mac Kerr on May 26, 2013, 07:16:27 PM ---The link takes you to the Surgex site, click on "Education" and the paper should be the second entry.

Mac

--- End quote ---

Thanks Mac, great post.

Kellen Tyburski:

--- Quote from: Mac Kerr on April 03, 2013, 12:35:28 AM ---SurgEx has put up a paper authored by Jim Brown on electrical systems for audio and video.

It covers a lot of bases and was contributed to by a who's who experts (besides Jim Brown) including Bill Whitlock, Bruce Olson, Pat Brown, and the late Neil Muncy. It doesn't get much better than that group on that topic.

Mac

--- End quote ---

Nice, thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version