ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: JBL Control 47T tunings?  (Read 2141 times)

Lee Richard

JBL Control 47T tunings?
« on: December 10, 2013, 10:38:03 PM »

Just wondering if anyone has tunings for these. I've got then sounding ok but I was wondering if some presets exist for them.

Cheers
-Lee

Thad Kraus

Re: JBL Control 47T tunings?
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2013, 12:11:49 AM »

Just wondering if anyone has tunings for these. I've got then sounding ok but I was wondering if some presets exist for them.

Cheers
-Lee

Just used those in an install as well. Would be curious to know what you did and also if you find anything. I havent tuned my set yet but will keep you posted.

Lee Richard

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2013, 05:01:16 PM »

Just used those in an install as well. Would be curious to know what you did and also if you find anything. I havent tuned my set yet but will keep you posted.

Well even before looking at the frequency response in the manual, there were a few issues in the low end that I had boosted. 80-100hz had a 3dB boost. 240-750 had a wide boost of about 3.5dB. I had originally had another boost at about 7.5k but the ceiling isn't too high, 9' or so, and it worked out better that it wasn't as bright. There was also a noticeable difference between speakers in a zone that were mounted into a drywall ceiling vs ones mounted in drop-ceiling. The drywall zone had much more low end, most likely from a more solid surface it was mounted to.

YMMV but that's about what I ended up with.

Everything was controlled from a BSS BLU-100 which in turn was controlled from an AMX NI-3100 with the TP-Control ipad app.

Cheers
-Lee

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2013, 05:01:16 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 26 queries.