ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MPX Dimmer problem  (Read 4245 times)

Montez Carter

MPX Dimmer problem
« on: March 18, 2011, 11:08:49 PM »

I Set up my audio rig in a 1500 seat venue the other day as the previous leasee had stolen most of the audio and lighting gear and fled the country. Sound ok my thing no problem lighting my weakness. I go to tie into the xlr's on the NSI dimmer racks and they are MPX (micro-plex) how in the world do I get these to talk to my controllers which are all DMX. I searched the net but I am still confused as to find an older used console that works or what are my options as I will be working this room on a weekly basis.

Ray Cerwinski

Ray Cerwinski

Robert Patch

Re: MPX Dimmer problem
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2011, 01:43:04 PM »

I Set up my audio rig in a 1500 seat venue the other day as the previous leasee had stolen most of the audio and lighting gear and fled the country. Sound ok my thing no problem lighting my weakness. I go to tie into the xlr's on the NSI dimmer racks and they are MPX (micro-plex) how in the world do I get these to talk to my controllers which are all DMX. I searched the net but I am still confused as to find an older used console that works or what are my options as I will be working this room on a weekly basis.

I have NSI dimmers and a DMX controller.  I bought the DMX-Lator I and it works fine.

ProSoundWeb Community

Re: MPX Dimmer problem
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2011, 01:43:04 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 24 queries.