ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Need your input!  (Read 2454 times)

David Snoble

Need your input!
« on: March 21, 2013, 01:40:41 PM »

Hi All,

I've created a website and I'd love your input on it. The site I created is called WikiVenue.com and the purpose of it is to serve as a resource for AV guys, event planners, etc to share information about venues that you've worked in. The site is totally free and was built as a labor of love to help people like us.

Long story short, we've done site checks in venues where upon arriving to the place we learned that the information they provide isn't always right. For example, they forgot to mention that they have big chandeliers in the room that really make the ceiling clearance 14' rather than 20'. Things like that. Things that we care about.

So what I'm looking for is input from you. The concept of the site is Wikipedia like with regards to open editing and content sharing, but I'm making it much easier to create and edit posts. With Wiki sites you usually have to know their coding language to make posts, with WikiVenue, we are going to have a pre-defined list of fields to fill out and the page would be automatically created based on the data entered.

What do you care about? What data fields would you like to see?

Thanks all - I hope we can all work together to make this happen.

Dave

ProSoundWeb Community

Need your input!
« on: March 21, 2013, 01:40:41 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 22 queries.