ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Looking for a price for used JBL AM4215/95  (Read 3286 times)

Josh Brown

Looking for a price for used JBL AM4215/95
« on: February 22, 2013, 03:54:07 PM »

Hey guys!  Long time lurker, not much of a poster.  The church I'm with has moved into a larger facility and we are looking to upgrade our loud speakers.  I have a line on 4 used JBL AM4215/95's.  The friend who has them does primarily tours and doesn't have much of a use for them and have been sitting on a shelf in his shop collecting dust.  He said to look around and offer a fair price, he would take it to get them off his hands.  I haven't seen them and don't plan on offering until I've seen/heard them but I know the guy and he maintains his gear really well.  I'm looking for some input in what you guys would think 4 used, well maintained, fully functional, maybe not the prettiest things to look at (but nothing some black spray paint can't fix), JBL AM4215 loud speakers would go for.  Thanks!!

Sam Ponjican

Re: Looking for a price for used JBL AM4215/95
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2013, 01:32:24 PM »

Hey guys!  Long time lurker, not much of a poster.  The church I'm with has moved into a larger facility and we are looking to upgrade our loud speakers.  I have a line on 4 used JBL AM4215/95's.  The friend who has them does primarily tours and doesn't have much of a use for them and have been sitting on a shelf in his shop collecting dust.  He said to look around and offer a fair price, he would take it to get them off his hands.  I haven't seen them and don't plan on offering until I've seen/heard them but I know the guy and he maintains his gear really well.  I'm looking for some input in what you guys would think 4 used, well maintained, fully functional, maybe not the prettiest things to look at (but nothing some black spray paint can't fix), JBL AM4215 loud speakers would go for.  Thanks!!
I would offer him $3k for the four, if they're in good shape.

Brad Weber

• Marietta, GA
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2013, 07:25:29 AM »

The church I'm with has moved into a larger facility and we are looking to upgrade our loud speakers.  I have a line on 4 used JBL AM4215/95's.
Cost is one thing, value is another.  Have you verified that they would be a good fit for your new space and your use?  If they are a poor fit then their may be limited value regardless of the cost, but if they are a good fit then that may justify a higher cost.

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2013, 07:25:29 AM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 22 queries.