ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Yamaha Studio Manager, y'know what would be cool?  (Read 4144 times)

Riley Casey

• Wash DC
Yamaha Studio Manager, y'know what would be cool?
« on: March 08, 2013, 05:43:54 PM »

It would be handy to be able to get a printable, black on white version of this screen from the patch list page.  I know you can export to csv files but it breaks each item into a separate file and requires a lot of time and bother to create a simple i/o list from what is already a pretty handy format.

Just a thought.

Jason Glass

• CleanWirelessAudio.com
Re: Yamaha Studio Manager, y'know what would be cool?
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2013, 05:52:17 PM »

Hi Riley,

You can capture and print any screen image with this: http://www.gadwin.com/printscreen/.  It's free, and easy to use.

It would be handy to be able to get a printable, black on white version of this screen from the patch list page.  I know you can export to csv files but it breaks each item into a separate file and requires a lot of time and bother to create a simple i/o list from what is already a pretty handy format.

Just a thought.

Brian Larson

Yamaha Studio Manager, y'know what would be cool?
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2013, 07:50:32 PM »

He obviously already knows how to take a screenshot. I believe he's looking for a cleaner layout suitable for printing.

Mac Kerr

• Old enough to know better
  • Administrator
  • Audio Plumber
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2013, 08:17:00 PM »

He obviously already knows how to take a screenshot. I believe he's looking for a cleaner layout suitable for printing.

What would be cool is to be able to import that table from a csv or Excel file, so you could label and arrange patching in Excel and import it all back into the console.

Mac

Riley Casey

• Wash DC
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2013, 11:23:45 PM »

Just noticed that the CL editor doesn't even have the csv file export option. I guess i'm thinking in the opposite direction from Yamaha.

What would be cool is to be able to import that table from a csv or Excel file, so you could label and arrange patching in Excel and import it all back into the console.

Mac

Jason Glass

• CleanWirelessAudio.com
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2013, 10:27:24 AM »

Sorry, no disrespect intended.  I should have posted more clearly.

The software I recommended offers the ability to be preset to capture in grayscale mode, zoom in or out, send directly to the printer, and set the printer to landscape orientation, with one press of a button.  It won't invert the image to black on white, so it's not ideal.  It gets you most of the way to the goal, though.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2013, 10:44:11 AM by Jason Glass »

David Sturzenbecher

• So. Dak.
    • Sturz Audio
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2013, 10:40:53 AM »

Windows 7 has a screen capture tool built in that many people don't know about...beyond print screen, or ALT+ PrtScn.  Just type in Snipping Tool in the Start Search.
Audio Systems Design Engineer
Daktronics, Inc.
CTS-D, CTS-I
AES Full Member

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2013, 10:40:53 AM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 22 queries.