ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Prediction: how much X-32 will be sold before the end of this year /  (Read 13696 times)

Renard Hurtado

Hi all,

i live in Curacao, an 125.000 inhabitants island.  At the moment there are more then 15 X-32 on the island, there are more then 10 people waiting for theirs to arrive.  i calle dmy supplier today in florida and he has more the 20 back ordered (he got ashipment two weeks ago). i need to mention that along with the X-32, the gator cases for the X-3a2 is also a hotseller.

I wander how much will be sold in the world by December 2013  50.000 200.000 ? 

You guys have any idea ?

Renard from Curacao

mark lonow

Re: Prediction: how much X-32 will be sold before the end of this year /
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2013, 03:35:15 pm »

units sold or units shiped?

posible reson for  backorders  is all the warranty swaping going on
lot of people  had to swap there x32 out at least ounce
man there must be a hell of a pile of b stock/ refurbs some where

Bob Leonard

• Boston, MA USA
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2013, 05:33:36 pm »

A. Spelling matters.

B. Who cares.
BOSTON STRONG........
Proud Vietnam Veteran

I did a gig for Otis Elevator once. Like every job, it had it's ups and downs.

Steve Milner

• DcSoundOp Audio Blog
Prediction: how much X-32 will be sold before the end of this year /
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2013, 07:05:37 pm »

A. Spelling matters.

B. Who cares.

A. We've had far worse here before.

B. Apparently some dude in Curaçao... Who would have known!?

😳

Jay Barracato

• Solomons, MD
Re: Re: Prediction: how much X-32 will be sold before the end of this year /
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2013, 07:16:18 pm »

😳

From the same person.
Jay Barracato

John Sabine

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2013, 07:25:22 pm »

B. Apparently some dude in Curaçao... Who would have known!?

😳

waaahahahahahahahahahahaha..

BUT WAIT!!!! I keep seeing rants about the Presonus vs the X32 and how the X32 is made of one pure carbon strand that is custom etched from end to end to produce every component in the audio chain so that you end up with a solder less failure free slice of mixing nirvana!!!... How can there be B stock or refurb units???? LOL
Actually I don't care and think that the x32 looks like a great console.. I just haven't posted anything inflammatory since accusing a fellow board member of winning first place in a colonel sanders look alike contest so this seemed like a good time to stir the pot.
"I think it needs more barn"

Renard Hurtado

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2013, 07:54:37 pm »

Hi dear friends, sorry for my spelling mistakes. English is not my first language. Although ivan make myself understood one way or the other. Our island language is Papiamento, which is a mixture of African dialects,Portuguese and Spanish. I also speak Dutch fluently,of course Spanish,some French ans my style of English. Can you guys write and communicate using the queens English ? Or you dare trying one of the above mentioned languages ? Fresppect other people's believes,culture and language. Can you communicate in any other language ? Why not ?    The more you know, the easier it is to understand others.                           Renard from curaco

mark lonow

« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2013, 08:12:32 pm »

Hi dear friends, sorry for my spelling mistakes. English is not my first language. Although ivan make myself understood one way or the other. Our island language is Papiamento, which is a mixture of African dialects,Portuguese and Spanish. I also speak Dutch fluently,of course Spanish,some French ans my style of English. Can you guys write and communicate using the queens English ? Or you dare trying one of the above mentioned languages ? Fresppect other people's believes,culture and language. Can you communicate in any other language ? Why not ?    The more you know, the easier it is to understand others.                           Renard from curaco

its kool music my frist language

Bob Leonard

• Boston, MA USA
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2013, 08:39:11 pm »

I can speak english, converse in Japanese and Vietnamese. I can't speak using peppermints, but can spit over 10 feet and still don't care about how many X32's are going to become B stock. Oh, I can also still remember some Guamanian. Halfaday my brudda.
BOSTON STRONG........
Proud Vietnam Veteran

I did a gig for Otis Elevator once. Like every job, it had it's ups and downs.

Renard Hurtado

« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2013, 09:46:02 pm »

Hi, multi-language people that's more like it. B.T.W. I said nothing about B stock. I just like it when companies make great moves,that's all. Have a sunny day.     

Renard from curaçao

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2013, 09:46:02 pm »

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Up

Page created in 0.05 seconds with 22 queries.