ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: whats up with goboman.com?  (Read 3214 times)

Derek D Sanchez

• DDSProductions.
whats up with goboman.com?
« on: February 27, 2013, 05:09:57 PM »

I ordered my fourth custom gobo from them three weeks ago and its been a nightmare trying to get in touch with anyone over there. I never got the proof from them until i sent them a bunch of emails and then they didnt send me tracking information. It was shipped over two weeks ago and i have been calling leaving messages and emails and no tracking sent, i finally reached a lady today on the phone and she said they dont have any tracking information and have no idea where its at since i choose free shipping which said free ups ground when i placed the order. I then tried calling back to see if they can overnight me a replacement since the wedding is Saturday and they never answered the phone. I even asked why they have not responded to my emails and they blamed it on my spam settings even after i gave them two emails one with the company and one with yahoo. This will be my last time ordering from this company since they cant even respond to there customers via phone or email, I have 4 custom gobos that i need made that will be going to another company for making. Sorry about the rant this really has been pissing me off all day and now i got to come up with a replacement for saturdays wedding since the gobo is no where to be found. Derek

Bill McKelvey

Re: whats up with goboman.com?
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2013, 10:03:10 PM »

I ordered my fourth custom gobo from them three weeks ago and its been a nightmare trying to get in touch with anyone over there. I never got the proof from them until i sent them a bunch of emails and then they didnt send me tracking information. It was shipped over two weeks ago and i have been calling leaving messages and emails and no tracking sent, i finally reached a lady today on the phone and she said they dont have any tracking information and have no idea where its at since i choose free shipping which said free ups ground when i placed the order. I then tried calling back to see if they can overnight me a replacement since the wedding is Saturday and they never answered the phone. I even asked why they have not responded to my emails and they blamed it on my spam settings even after i gave them two emails one with the company and one with yahoo. This will be my last time ordering from this company since they cant even respond to there customers via phone or email, I have 4 custom gobos that i need made that will be going to another company for making. Sorry about the rant this really has been pissing me off all day and now i got to come up with a replacement for saturdays wedding since the gobo is no where to be found. Derek

I also had a problem with GOBOman. I placed an order and for confirmation they sent an e-mail stating they were on vacation for the next 3 weeks! Of course I needed it before than. I will however state they were very accommodating about the refund. I placed my emergency order with http://www.stagespot.com/featured/custom-gobo.html

Ray Aberle

• Classic LAB
  • Located in Vancouver, WA (and serves OR-WA-ID-BC)
    • Kelcema Audio
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2013, 03:36:01 AM »

I also had a problem with GOBOman. I placed an order and for confirmation they sent an e-mail stating they were on vacation for the next 3 weeks! Of course I needed it before than. I will however state they were very accommodating about the refund. I placed my emergency order with http://www.stagespot.com/featured/custom-gobo.html
I've always just used distributors for Apollo Designs; my local shop is good, but I have also had good luck with Andrew at Port Lighting in New Hampshire. Custom gobos have arrived within 3-4 days of ordering, with no trouble whatsoever.

Ray
Kelcema Audio
Regional - Serving Pacific Northwest (OR, WA, ID, BC)

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2013, 03:36:01 AM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 22 queries.