Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > HistoryOfConcertSound.org

loaded horn systems

<< < (4/6) > >>

David Sturzenbecher:
Maybe

Richard Stevens:
WTF is THAT?!? 

Are those six drivers 15s or 12s?  Is there a 7th driver in the middle doing the low-mid duties?

Tim McCulloch:

--- Quote from: Richard Stevens on February 20, 2013, 01:58:26 PM ---WTF is THAT?!? 

Are those six drivers 15s or 12s?  Is there a 7th driver in the middle doing the low-mid duties?

--- End quote ---

I don't know for sure, but the bass horn appears to be a variation on Community's R series, so those are probably 12" woofers.  The mid driver is probably a Community M4.

David Sturzenbecher:

--- Quote from: Richard Stevens on February 20, 2013, 01:58:26 PM ---WTF is THAT?!? 

--- End quote ---

I really cant tell you what they are as I found the pictures on my companies drive.  I do know there were other Community R Series in the installation...R2's I would guess, and other M4 drivers on horns.

Ivan Beaver:

--- Quote from: David Sturzenbecher on February 20, 2013, 02:15:30 PM ---I really cant tell you what they are as I found the pictures on my companies drive.  I do know there were other Community R Series in the installation...R2's I would guess, and other M4 drivers on horns.

--- End quote ---
I remember it as the new Levithan from Community. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version