ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Live Audio Installation needed for House of Worship (D.C.)  (Read 1888 times)

Jasen Chung .

Live Audio Installation needed for House of Worship (D.C.)
« on: March 12, 2013, 12:47:00 AM »

Didn't know where I should post this, so pardon my ignorance if I'm posting on wrong real estate.

Basically looking for a trusted sound contractor that can re-evaluate my churches installation and see how we can improve the dead spots that the first installers screwed up on.

I'm in the Northern VA area so looking for anyone in the DC Metro area that can help me out that I can trust.

Thanks in advance!

Ivan Beaver

• Atlanta GA
Re: Live Audio Installation needed for House of Worship (D.C.)
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2013, 07:36:56 AM »

Didn't know where I should post this, so pardon my ignorance if I'm posting on wrong real estate.

Basically looking for a trusted sound contractor that can re-evaluate my churches installation and see how we can improve the dead spots that the first installers screwed up on.

I'm in the Northern VA area so looking for anyone in the DC Metro area that can help me out that I can trust.

Thanks in advance!
Have you contacted the people who installed the system?  What do they say about the dead spots?

Are you sure everything is working properly?

There are all kinds of reasons something may not appear to be working-sometimes it is the gears fault-sometimes the design-sometimes the operation.

The trick is to narrow it down.

To help out whoever you choose-be sure to document (as best you can) what problems you are experiencing-draw a picture of the seating area and use circles and arrows and description of the problem (as best you can tell) in each area.
A complex question is easily answered by a simple-easy to understand WRONG answer!

Ivan Beaver
Danley Sound Labs

PHYSICS- NOT FADS!

Tom Young

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2013, 08:27:07 AM »

I just sent you a PM.
Tom Young
Electroacoustic Design Services
Oxford CT
203-888-6217

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2013, 08:27:07 AM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 23 queries.