ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FourSevens  (Read 4171 times)

Josh Daws

FourSevens
« on: January 10, 2013, 11:38:47 PM »

Hey there everyone.

im not sure if everyone has heard of this company or not, but they are a manufacturer of torches (flashlights...US & Canada translation  :P )

anyways i wanted to give these guys a plug because they make an insanely good product. A guy in my shop purchased one of these a month or so ago, and it is sooo well built and he got a 230lm model. and i have just recently purchased mine. its shock proof, water-proof, scratch resistance lens, PLUS it comes with all the accessories like holsters, key rings, lanyard etc. there are also promotional codes available online to save a little extra cash too.

http://foursevens.com/ check them out, you definitely wont be disappointed.

just so you know, i am not a dealer or do not sell their product....just a very happy user! :)

Sam Feine

• Personal Website
FourSevens
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2013, 09:58:41 AM »

Surefire also makes great flash lights, mine has lasted me years and is still going strong.
Electro-Acoustic Engineer at Community Professional Loudspeakers

Randy Culpepper

FourSevens
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2013, 11:34:45 AM »

I love my streamlight. Small compact and bright as hell

Bob Cap

• Classic LAB
Re: FourSevens
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2013, 03:32:11 PM »

I really want one of the Maelstrom XM18

XM18http://foursevens.com/products/flashlights/Maelstrom

Yeah...not

Bob Cap
AAI
Gilbert, MN

TJ (Tom) Cornish

• St. Paul, MN
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2013, 04:00:39 PM »

Hey there everyone.

im not sure if everyone has heard of this company or not, but they are a manufacturer of torches (flashlights...US & Canada translation  :P )

anyways i wanted to give these guys a plug because they make an insanely good product. A guy in my shop purchased one of these a month or so ago, and it is sooo well built and he got a 230lm model. and i have just recently purchased mine. its shock proof, water-proof, scratch resistance lens, PLUS it comes with all the accessories like holsters, key rings, lanyard etc. there are also promotional codes available online to save a little extra cash too.

http://foursevens.com/ check them out, you definitely wont be disappointed.

just so you know, i am not a dealer or do not sell their product....just a very happy user! :)
I have several from these guys.  I have a Melstrom MMS I think (not the one Bob mentioned) and don't love it.  The switch on the tailcap is easy to accidentally hit and/or mine has some kind of leakage, so the batteries are always dead in it.  It's bright when it works though.

I also have a Quark Pro QP2L or something similar.  This one I LOVE LOVE LOVE.  It's tiny, the batteries last forever, and the way the modes are set up are really cool - top cap unscrewed a little = moonlight mode.  Tap power switch to increase brightness in several steps.  Tighten cap for max mode.  I need to buy a couple more of these.

Josh Daws

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2013, 08:27:43 PM »

yeah the one i ordered is the QT2L with the tactical switch...i can't wait till it arrives! :)

John Livings

• Los Angeles, California
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2013, 03:19:57 PM »

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2013, 03:19:57 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 23 queries.