ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: (Indianapolis) Indy Sound Tech Speaker Shootout  (Read 21283 times)

Jonathan Betts

• http://www.facebook.com/pages/JLB-Sound-and-Production/156817657745906
Re: (Indianapolis) Indy Sound Tech Speaker Shootout
« Reply #30 on: November 24, 2012, 06:52:32 PM »

I sold my 725's a while back. I like the 715's better for many reasons, weight, sound and most importantly, deploy ability.

I thought the 715's were going to be part of the shoot out? Thanks for taking the time to do this. I enjoy reading the reviews.

Steve Hurt

• Lab Lounge
« Reply #31 on: November 24, 2012, 07:32:45 PM »

I sold my 725's a while back. I like the 715's better for many reasons, weight, sound and most importantly, deploy ability.

I thought the 715's were going to be part of the shoot out? Thanks for taking the time to do this. I enjoy reading the reviews.

A SRX 715 / QRX 218 rig was supposed to come, but he couldn't make it.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2012, 07:34:23 PM by Steve Hurt »

Renard Hurtado

« Reply #32 on: November 24, 2012, 08:24:45 PM »

I bought the SRX-725, 60% because of their weight. i am an old Sr4732 series user.   BUT LETS NOT FORGET< THE SRX&@% IS AS THING OF THE PAST BON NOITE !  So I am now searching for options when I have to replace my 725`s, either a side step or astep forward 9 which will be a great thing ).

So far no manufacturer has given me a one box to one box solution ( with same SPL and freq. response).

You guys live in the U.S. (and europe) so you can hear anything speaker you want, you can even try them , and if you don`t like them, bring the back !

Renard from Curacao

John Halliburton

• Still has hair and white pointy beard...
« Reply #33 on: November 25, 2012, 09:53:45 AM »

I'm pretty sure the horn in the N3TX is as loud as the horn in the 722/725, but I don't have a clue to if the 10's in the N3TX would equal or exceed the 15's in the 725.  The 10's will definitely have a different character to them than 15's would.

My W.A.G. (wild arse guess) is that the N3TX might be similar to the 725 in max output, but not outrun them in any significant manner.

The Noesis N3TX should sound more articulate at distance if only for the coaxial compression driver providing better directivity to a lower crossover point.  I expect better mids overall when combined with the smaller drivers in use.

Best regards,

John

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #33 on: November 25, 2012, 09:53:45 AM »

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 24 queries.