ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Recording lecture slides onto computer  (Read 3845 times)

ryan james meyer

Recording lecture slides onto computer
« on: September 05, 2012, 12:50:00 AM »

Ladies and gentleman.

Here is my theoretical situation:

- Presenter has powerpoint slides
- I want to be able to record his powerpoint presentation onto my computer, along with audio from his microphone, in video format, for archival purposes.
- I want to then be able to have his lecture in a video format of my choice so people can download and view at their leisure.

I was working an corporate event a while ago and I saw someone do this with a VGA DA from the presenter laptop, and an aux mix from the sound board. He had what looked like a VGA to USB adapter for video input, and an external audio interface. I remember it being an adobe program, but for the life of me I can't remember the program name.

Any ideas?

Jens Palm Bacher

• Lydfabrikken
Re: Recording lecture slides onto computer
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2012, 07:34:04 PM »

Ladies and gentleman.

Here is my theoretical situation:

- Presenter has powerpoint slides
- I want to be able to record his powerpoint presentation onto my computer, along with audio from his microphone, in video format, for archival purposes.
- I want to then be able to have his lecture in a video format of my choice so people can download and view at their leisure.

I was working an corporate event a while ago and I saw someone do this with a VGA DA from the presenter laptop, and an aux mix from the sound board. He had what looked like a VGA to USB adapter for video input, and an external audio interface. I remember it being an adobe program, but for the life of me I can't remember the program name.

Any ideas?
If you have a scaler with HDMI out take it to something like http://blackmagicdesign.com/products/intensity/

ProSoundWeb Community

Re: Recording lecture slides onto computer
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2012, 07:34:04 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 25 queries.