ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Poor sound quality from mixer  (Read 3362 times)

tomhicks1992

Poor sound quality from mixer
« on: September 06, 2012, 08:23:46 AM »

Hi I have a Gemini PS3 USB mixer and Gemini CDJ700's when plugging the stereo plug to dual rca wire from the mixer to the stereo system the sound quality is very poor, i have checked that the mixer is on the correct channel and that the wires are in the correct sockets, i would appreciate it if someone could advise me as to what to do.
Thanks,
Tom.

Tracy Garner

Re: Poor sound quality from mixer
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2012, 09:31:17 AM »

Hi I have a Gemini PS3 USB mixer and Gemini CDJ700's when plugging the stereo plug to dual rca wire from the mixer to the stereo system the sound quality is very poor, i have checked that the mixer is on the correct channel and that the wires are in the correct sockets, i would appreciate it if someone could advise me as to what to do.
Thanks,
Tom.

If the microphone sounds OK and the sound of the CD player is not OK, then it is likely you have the CDJ700 plugged into a phono input when it should be in a line input. I'm not familiar with the mixer to know if there is a way to switch the input from phono to line.

tomhicks1992

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2012, 12:50:22 PM »

If the microphone sounds OK and the sound of the CD player is not OK, then it is likely you have the CDJ700 plugged into a phono input when it should be in a line input. I'm not familiar with the mixer to know if there is a way to switch the input from phono to line.
Yes that worked its a lot clearer now thanks for your help.
Tom

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2012, 12:50:22 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 24 queries.