ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Midi controller with Analogue for older CDJs  (Read 2803 times)

Glenn James

• Darwin, Australia
Midi controller with Analogue for older CDJs
« on: August 28, 2012, 12:19:25 AM »

Hi guys,
Cant believe I am posting here but I am pulling my hair out looking for a solution.
I have a pair of CDJ800mkIII with no mixer at present. (I lied, I have a couple of Behr....... units)
Most DJs want to bring a memory stick or computer to a gig so I am thinking instead of trading in my barely used 800s I can solve 2 problems at once and add a mixer suitable for playback from both analogue inputs from the CDJs and digital media.
Surely there is a suitable unit around which has some wig wags and what nots to control Serato and Atherton stuff as well as USB inputs for memory sticks etc. Of course it needs to tie in with RCA inputs for the CDJs.
Oh, and it needs to be able to work without a PC connected as well.

Tracy Garner

Re: Midi controller with Analogue for older CDJs
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2012, 09:38:56 AM »

Hi guys,
Cant believe I am posting here but I am pulling my hair out looking for a solution.
I have a pair of CDJ800mkIII with no mixer at present. (I lied, I have a couple of Behr....... units)
Most DJs want to bring a memory stick or computer to a gig so I am thinking instead of trading in my barely used 800s I can solve 2 problems at once and add a mixer suitable for playback from both analogue inputs from the CDJs and digital media.
Surely there is a suitable unit around which has some wig wags and what nots to control Serato and Atherton stuff as well as USB inputs for memory sticks etc. Of course it needs to tie in with RCA inputs for the CDJs.
Oh, and it needs to be able to work without a PC connected as well.

Numark Mixdeck maybe?

ProSoundWeb Community

Re: Midi controller with Analogue for older CDJs
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2012, 09:38:56 AM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 24 queries.