ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 3-phase stepdown transformer rental in europe  (Read 1817 times)

Jon Daly

3-phase stepdown transformer rental in europe
« on: August 26, 2012, 05:37:11 pm »

I am looking for some leads on a rental of a 100a 3 phase 220-120v stepdown transformer. Something with camlock outputs in a roadcase on wheels. Ideal locations would be Madrid or London as that is where we are starting and ending.

Thanks!

John Sulek

• Toronto Canada
Re: 3-phase stepdown transformer rental in europe
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2012, 11:57:13 pm »

I am looking for some leads on a rental of a 100a 3 phase 220-120v stepdown transformer. Something with camlock outputs in a roadcase on wheels. Ideal locations would be Madrid or London as that is where we are starting and ending.

Thanks!

I always had good luck with Templine UK in the past. They had some nicely packaged transformers with a tapping switch on the input side to match up to the voltage of the day.
And their techs gave great phone support when we were scratching our heads in Spain.

Owen Orzack

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2012, 10:11:29 am »

Thanks!

As John mentioned, Templine is well regarded. Another great London based option is Backroom Rentals  +44 (208) 682-2100  http://www.backroom.co.uk/  ask for Laurence. Good luck

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2012, 10:11:29 am »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 23 queries.