ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: jbl prx 618s problems  (Read 18066 times)

Derek D Sanchez

• DDSProductions.
Re: jbl prx 618s problems
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2012, 12:46:33 AM »

Chuck, you have a pic of it stacked, I have the 725 and its a little wider but should work. Thanks Derek

The 618's stack very nicely.  I do it with a SRX 722 on top.

Steven Negron

« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2013, 03:34:24 PM »

i have had these jbl prx 618s subs for about 2 yrs now and have had both units go totally out....first happened within 1 year and the second just happened last week. nothing powers up from the built in crown amp. fuse is good and power, but no sound or blue lights. will still pass audio to top cabs.
does anybody know of any issue or have a wire diagram for the amps. running out of ideas.
thanks

Many friends have experienced problems with the prx600 line and they are caused by:
     1. Power supply
     2. thermal issues

Also' in some ocassions I experienced problems with them if voltage is below 105v and above 125v the speakers turn on and signal led flashes but no sound is produced. I think that the power supply have a built in protection. At a gig they didn't worked and I connected them to the battery back up that was for the digital mixer and they worked perfectly. Since that time, all my friends tath have prx 600 use them connected to a battery back up when they don't work and everythings fine. This could seem wrong but it's my personal experience and it really works. Hope this works.
Using: Presonus Studiolive 24.4.2 & 16.4.2, Community sls920 & sls980, DAS ST18 & ST218, DAS Compact 1, JBL MP415 & Yamaha DSR112, AB International 9620B amps, Sennheiser, Shure & Audix Mics
www.revolutionsoundpr.com

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2013, 03:34:24 PM »

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 22 queries.