ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Studio Six iRemote for SMAART 7  (Read 9605 times)

Arthur Skudra

• SR Forums
Re: Studio Six iRemote for SMAART 7
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2012, 11:00:04 PM »

I have not found the ability to save a measurement via the space bar yet if it's in there . Do not know so maybe anybody else who knows ?
I believe that Andrew is working on that feature, so no, it doesn't exist quite yet, but should available in a forthcoming update.

Helge A Bentsen

• Oslo, Norway.
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2012, 07:50:03 PM »

I bought a Ipad and the remote . I "tested" it for a moment and it worked . Have to see how it works during a real live tuning (probably next week) .

I have not found the ability to save a measurement via the space bar yet if it's in there . Do not know so maybe anybody else who knows ?

I was thinking about buying an Ipad and use it as a remote, but I find it kinda useless if you cant save and recall measurements from it.

Has this feature been added?

I currently run VNC on a second computer for walking around, but I would like to use something simpler.

Alfredo Prada

« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2012, 12:14:15 PM »

I was thinking about buying an Ipad and use it as a remote, but I find it kinda useless if you cant save and recall measurements from it.

Has this feature been added?

I currently run VNC on a second computer for walking around, but I would like to use something simpler.

No, it has not been added and it is needed to make this app usable, at least being able to save one trace to compare to the live trace. I read somewhere it was a limitation on the API function on Smaart's side. does anyone know any details?

Adam Black

• Rational Acoustics
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2012, 01:22:32 PM »

No, it has not been added and it is needed to make this app usable, at least being able to save one trace to compare to the live trace. I read somewhere it was a limitation on the API function on Smaart's side. does anyone know any details?

The API does not currently have a command that allows a client to request a capture. Nor does the API support retrieval of captured data; it operates on live measurements only. Both features have been added to our feature request list.

-A

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2012, 01:22:32 PM »

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 23 queries.