ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Ls9 and stagemix problem  (Read 10983 times)

Airton Pereira

• The Knutz
Ls9 and stagemix problem
« on: June 14, 2012, 11:44:05 AM »

Hi,

Does anyone have a solution for this problem yet? I cannot connect my ipad to the ls9 anymore! I recorded a video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=BR&hl=pt&client=mv-google&v=1KmBNw3ji0c&nomobile=1
« Last Edit: June 14, 2012, 07:09:50 PM by Airton Pereira Silva »
Drummer and Sound Engineer for The Knutz.

Denny Conn

• Hult Center for the Performing Arts
Re: Ls9 and stagemix problem
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2012, 11:57:04 AM »

Hi,

Does anyone have a solution for this problem yet? I cannot connect my ipad to the ls9 anymore! I recorded a video: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1KmBNw3ji0c

I wish I had an answer, but all I can say is join the club.  Mine worked great for a couple weeks.  Now I can't connect.

Riley Casey

• Wash DC
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2012, 12:00:27 PM »

This is after you tried religiously and in excruciating detail all the suggestions at the bottom of this page?

http://www.yamahaproaudio.com/global/en/products/peripherals/applications/m7clstagemix/index.jsp

Hi,

Does anyone have a solution for this problem yet? I cannot connect my ipad to the ls9 anymore! I recorded a video: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1KmBNw3ji0c
« Last Edit: June 14, 2012, 12:06:06 PM by Riley Casey »

Airton Pereira

• The Knutz
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2012, 12:06:34 PM »

Riley, once the console gets slow, I cannot reconnect at all until I turn it off and on again.

Riley Casey

• Wash DC
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2012, 01:27:50 PM »

If the console hardware is being affected by its link to the ipad that sounds like a failure of the hardware or a bug in the consoles own OS.  Time to escalate this beyond asking around on the net to a Yamaha service call.  Probably with some metrics in hand like a video of the console screen exhibiting it's slow behavior.

Riley, once the console gets slow, I cannot reconnect at all until I turn it off and on again.

Airton Pereira

• The Knutz
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2012, 07:07:57 PM »

Really? This sucks, I will call for Yamaha service. Thanks.

Stephen Gordon Askins

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2012, 10:07:32 PM »

Hi,

Does anyone have a solution for this problem yet? I cannot connect my ipad to the ls9 anymore! I recorded a video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=BR&hl=pt&client=mv-google&v=1KmBNw3ji0c&nomobile=1

Hi, I had a similar problem a few weeks ago.  Fortunately I was able to remember what I had changed when I last used that console the week before.  During set up I noticed the clock was an hour out so I changed it to the the correct time.  The next time i used the console I couldnt get the Ipad to see the console. Eventually I remembered the clock issue; reset the the clock to an hour in advance and immediate success !!  Was very weird.

Airton Pereira

• The Knutz
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2012, 09:28:56 AM »

Hi, I had a similar problem a few weeks ago.  Fortunately I was able to remember what I had changed when I last used that console the week before.  During set up I noticed the clock was an hour out so I changed it to the the correct time.  The next time i used the console I couldnt get the Ipad to see the console. Eventually I remembered the clock issue; reset the the clock to an hour in advance and immediate success !!  Was very weird.

You mean before connect the iPad to the console or when the connection is lost? This just solved the problem, just adavance time? That´s really weird but I will sure try it later! Thanks.

Airton Pereira

• The Knutz
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2012, 06:47:16 PM »

Problem not solved, but I could identify the cause.

When I use the LS9 with the Stagemix is fine. When I connect an iMac to record it's all fine. The problem is when I connect AC-7 Core Mini on the iPhone to control Pro Tools, that's when things go wrong. I don't know why, but I changed cables, IP adress, router... but I could not find a solution.
So, I think I will get a Presonus Faderport and a long USB cable to control Pro Tools, what do you think?
« Last Edit: July 01, 2012, 08:58:53 PM by Airton Pereira Silva »

Airton Pereira

• The Knutz
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2012, 08:59:25 PM »

Problem not solved, but I could identify the cause.

When I use the LS9 with the Stagemix is fine. When I connect an iMac to record it's all fine. The problem is when I connect AC-7 Core Mini on the iPhone to control Pro Tools, that's when things go wrong. I don't know why, but I changed cables, IP adress, router... but I could not find a solution.
So, I think I will get a Presonus Faderport and a long USB cable to control Pro Tools, what do you think?

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2012, 08:59:25 PM »

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 24 queries.