ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Rental shops for DJ gear in the greater Boston Area?  (Read 3099 times)

Rob Spence

• Boston Metro North/West
    • Lynx Audio Services
Rental shops for DJ gear in the greater Boston Area?
« on: May 14, 2012, 05:57:27 PM »

As the title says, I am looking for rentals of DJ gear in the greater Boston area.

Now all I got to do is get the artist (DJ) or his agent to tell me what the stuff on his rider really is :-(
rob at lynxaudioservices dot com

Dealer for: AKG, Allen & Heath, Ashley, Astatic, Audix, Blue Microphones, CAD, Chauvet, Community, Countryman, Crown, DBX, Electro-Voice, FBT, Furman, Heil, Horizon, Intellistage, JBL, Lab Gruppen, Mid Atlantic, On Stage Stands, Pelican, Peterson Tuners, Presonus, ProCo, QSC, Radial, RCF, Sennheiser, Shure, SKB, Soundcraft, TC Electronics, Telex, Whirlwind and others

Marlow Wilson

• Ottawa/Montreal CAN
Re: Rental shops for DJ gear in the greater Boston Area?
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2012, 12:12:07 AM »

As the title says, I am looking for rentals of DJ gear in the greater Boston area.

Now all I got to do is get the artist (DJ) or his agent to tell me what the stuff on his rider really is :-(

Hey Rob,

I was trying to coordinate an event down there for a client of mine a year or two ago.  Through this forum I got in touch with Phyll who provided a small PA and DJ gear for a wedding:  http://www.djbigphyll.com/ .

Words of my client (DJ):

"Wanted to say thanks again for your help with the sound. DJ Big Phyl laced us with more than sufficient sound and DJ equipment, and on top of that was just an all around nice dude. I don't think it could have gone more smoothly."

The other place Bergsten Music Co. was www.bergstenmusic.com

I only mention it publicly to share to positive feedback I got about Phyll.  I'll send you a PM or email regarding some other options.

Good luck with them DJ's  ;)

ProSoundWeb Community

Re: Rental shops for DJ gear in the greater Boston Area?
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2012, 12:12:07 AM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 25 queries.