ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pyle PHSP16 at Dirt Track  (Read 1518 times)

William Power

Pyle PHSP16 at Dirt Track
« on: May 10, 2012, 12:05:36 am »

Has anybody ever used these pyle 19's with any measure of success? a dirt track owner wants these in his dirty dusty environment to replace existing wornout/blown 70v units. I'm to install them for him as he purchased them himself. I get paid either way but I've never used them.

Derek Van Winkle

Re: Pyle PHSP16 at Dirt Track
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2012, 10:11:26 pm »

I've use some of their home audio stuff with decent success. But I wouldn't trust their amps in a critical environment.

Brad Weber

• Marietta, GA
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2012, 11:54:25 pm »

Has anybody ever used these pyle 19's with any measure of success? a dirt track owner wants these in his dirty dusty environment to replace existing wornout/blown 70v units. I'm to install them for him as he purchased them himself. I get paid either way but I've never used them.
What would you consider defining success?  Based on http://www.pyleaudio.com/sku/PHSP16/16-Indoor--Outdoor-80-Watt-PA-Horn-Speaker-w-70-100V-Transformer, they look like typical paging horns with some information provided but apparently no information regarding pattern, which makes assessing coverage on even a basic level a bit challenging.  Add to that not knowing what they are replacing, the locations or mounting, how the system is used, what they are expecting, etc. it is difficult to say what objective or subjective results might be expected beyond their probably making some sound.

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2012, 11:54:25 pm »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 22 queries.